Law Pro, Attorney
Experience:  20 years legal practitioner: real estate, collections, estate, civil, business, and criminal law

Is it legal to buy a license from a motorsport organization

Is it legal to buy a license from a motorsport organization that is only good for two months when people buy the same license from the start of the calendar year gets to use the full benefit of that license over and over until it expires at the same amount.
The license gives the holder to participate during a "defined" season - correct?

You are asking if you should be given a discount as to the purchase of the license because you aren't going to be using it for the full "defined" season - correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The rule states:

License is valid for the calendar year. License that were issued mid-season will be valid until their expiration date which could be just for one month or two months worth.

Yes it should be either a discount OR should be allowed to full use for 365 days.

I understand your rational and argument, but the licensing body may limit the license legally it's validity as per the "defined" season. This is done all the time by many licensing authorities without giving (or having to give) discounts for those only wanting "partial" season licensing.

I'm sorry. I realize that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Please don't forget to rate my answer 3 or higher so that I receive credit for assisting you today.