Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

NA - fvh

Customer Question

How can I find my son Brian XXXX XXXXXy" illegitimate son?.Brian was born 3/8/1973 in bowling green ,Ky

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Have you checked his birth record with the Vital Records division yet in KY?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Brian Alan Hapney is my son, I have his birth certificate. What I am looking for is his illegitimate sons name, or any info you can give me.I know he was born in Bowling Green <Ky. probably between 1995 and 1998. I think my son had a dna test to prove he was the father of the child

I'm sorry, unfortunately this is not a search that we can perform. I am afraid that you would need to engage a private investigator locally to perform such a search. You may request a refund of your deposit at I do apologize that this is just something outside of the scope of what we can provide.