Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

Do you have a form specific for the revocation of a durable

Customer Question

Do you have a form specific for the revocation of a durable general power of attorney?
Expert:  Ray replied 4 years ago.

RayAnswers :

Thanks for your question and good morning.

RayAnswers :

Here is the form you need here.You can preview it for free here by clicking on free preview.Thanks for letting me assist you today it has been my pleasure.

RayAnswers :

This is recordable in the real property records by you.Once notarized you would file it in the county where you reside.

RayAnswers :

You may also provide copies to any banking of other institution that may have the POA on file already.

RayAnswers :

I hope that you will be so kind as to leave a positive rating. If you do have any additional questions about my answer please click the "Continue Conversation Link" so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. Please be aware that any rating of 1 or 2 is reflected as a negative rating and I receive no credit for my answers.

Information provided here is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

RayAnswers :

Make sure you provide copies to any institution that may have the original POA on file so that they have notice you have revoked it.

RayAnswers :

Thanks again.