Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

please forwards this to Lucy esq- she has been helpful in past

Customer Question

please forwards this to Lucy esq- she has been helpful in past ? on same subject

I have listed dutIES the officer of civl rights is required to perfoms can you put these in contexr as a duty that the officer of civil rights nad liberties must perfomr to address a redress from an american citizen to the department of homeland security,tITLE 6 111(B1)(G) title 6 345 (a3-4),executive order 12333 section 2.1, title 42 2000ee (1a)(2)(4 a,b,c) 4(b2),(a2 (a3)(a4),Title 6 345(a4)(a5)(a6),Department of homeland secURITY management memo 04801.01(on dhs website),5 c.f.r 2635.101 (a)(b1)(b5)(B8)(B11)(B13)(B14) , TITLE 5 3331

SECOND IF I WERE A SUBJECT OF A LAW ENFORcement ACTivity WOULd i HAVE a due process liberty interset or any liberty interest in Title 5 3331 that binds the federal law enformcner offcier to protect the guarantes of the us constition or uphold my constitutioal rights?

third -what of the above statutes and directive compekl the offcier to erpomf those procdural duties of Title 18 2510 et seq and FRCP41 c searcgh and seizure

and finally are you able to find any cites that supoort the mandatory duties the abive cites supoort a writ of mandmaus

thankyou for all you help so far - it has provided good info-THANKS!!!
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i wil wait-thanks

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi Martin,

I'll alert Lucy of your question. Thanks for your patience.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 3 years ago.

I answered these questions for you in the original thread. If you are looking for additional clarification, or have questions about what I said, keeping your comments in that thread is the best way to ensure that I see them. I unfortunately didn't see this question for almost 24 hours, whereas, if you reply in the original thread, I receive notification immediately. Here is my response: