Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  28 Years In General Practice,

Police Harrassment I have APD, GBI, and the FBI monitoring

Police Harrassment

I have APD, GBI, and the FBI monitoring me 24/7. They have tapped my phone, monitor my Internet Usage, have place a bug on my car and follow me around to stores, restaurants, etc.... What are my rights? I have contacted my local Zone Police Chief and was given no information.
I'm ready to sue the City? State? Government for harrassment.

Hello and thank you for your question.

Have you tired to contact the Department of Justice?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, I haven't.

I've sent letters to 2 state senators, 4 City Council Members, The NAACP, Atlanta Legal Aid, and 1 Lawyer. My next step is the Disabled American Veterans and the Media.

I'm a 100% Disabled Veteran and shouldn't be harrassed/followed like this on a daily basis. It's ridiculous and a waste of tax payer's money.

Then I strongly suggest that you contact the Department of Justice as the Attorney General is the top cop for the United States and has authority over every law enforcement agency in the country. As a citizen you have constitutional rights and Civil Rights

I am sorry that you are dealing with this injustice.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions for me regarding this matter.
Thank you. Please come back to this questions if you have any follow up questions for me.