LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.

Is it worth filling out a complaint form? This happened 4-20-2012.

Customer Question

Is it worth filling out a complaint form? This happened 4-20-2012. The vehicle is still in my name. It was regestered in Texas. They have all my addresses.
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much for this opportunity to try and be of service to you today.

I am a licensed attorney and will do my best to provide you an honest and accurate answer to your important legal question.

QUESTION: "Is it worth filling out a complaint form?"

ANSWER: Personally, I would do so. It takes a few moments, can be done electronically from home, and I hate to see violations of the law go unremedied. You do not have to by any means. It is entirely up to you.

Just as an aside (trying to save you money and hassle), please feel free to just rate any of the three questions you have open with me. I am always glad to continue our interaction after you do so, for no extra charge, and without the need of opening new threads for related follow-up questions or to seek clarification.

My heart goes out to you, and I would be glad to continue our dialog as needed, so please remember to go ahead and rate my answer by selecting from the available choices. Doing so will not close your question. I will gladly continue interacting with you after wards for absolutely no additional charge whatsoever to you. Placing a bonus is entirely optional but always greatly appreciated to enable me to continue assisting customers in this venue.

I truly hope all works out for you.