Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Lawyer
Experience:  General practice experience in many areas of law

I am applying for Renters Insurance through Assurant and have

I am applying for Renter's Insurance through Assurant and have opted for full replacement value protection for losses incurred due to a covered event. I am curious to know if Rx Medications are covered under Renter's Insurance plans and have not been able to find a satisfactory answer.
Thank you for your question.

The answer would depend on your particular policy's language, but generally, prescriptions could theoretically be covered as personal property under a renter's insurance policy. Any tangible item with a replacement value could be considered personal property that is covered under the policy. Of course, your particular policy may have relevant exclusions, but prescriptions may be covered.

NOTICE: It is my goal to answer the question you have posted to your satisfaction. Please reply for follow-up information or clarification. I am not compensated for my time in any fashion unless you RATE MY SERVICE. Thank you.