Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

hello i spent much time and though explaining my claim. just

Customer Question

hello
i spent much time and though explaining my claim.
just as i sent it something said cannot display..please did you get it for the car against the home
Expert:  Ely replied 4 years ago.
Hello, my name is Ely. I am here to help you. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a reply. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice; and (2) my function is to give you honest information and not to tell you what you necessarily wish to hear.

Friend, all I have is what you have written above -

hello

What have you tried so far?: I really tried nothing as she wont talk to me she said i had a couple personal items outside there and not to ever come back again. she said about witness there when i get my things...not near the house or her.

Did you have any other verbiage cut off? If so, can you please add it again (apologies) so I can render an answer?

This not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no whats above is not the problem.

i cant get it all as i did befor the computer said cant display this page..

i am in a house deed in 1325 bush road roshester mills pa.

the woman there took me for a fool and kicked me out leavine me with $13,000

in car payments.Im homeless vet not and cant aford payments and insurance and a place to live on v a $1027.00 amonth

I sign off her deed for $10,000 to lower carpayments or she take car(both names on it and another old car) them i may live in $1027 amomth the insurance alone is $116 amonth

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
,

no whats above is not the problem.

I sign off her deed for $10,000 to lower carpayments or she take car(both names on it and another old car) them i may live in $1027 amomth  the insurance alone is $116 amonth

Expert:  Ely replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry, but I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.

Your JA Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS unless you actively disable these features.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.

My apologies for any inconvenience and Good Luck.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok thanks for trying to help, hope my account isn't charged.

Expert:  Ely replied 4 years ago.
Best of luck.