Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I have a reverse mortgage and am thinking of changing. The

I have a reverse mortgage and am thinking of changing. The one I am interested in is
Proficio Mortgage, Henderson NV. Is this a reliable bank?
Hello, my name is Ely. I am here to help you. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a reply. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice; and (2) my function is to give you honest information and not to tell you what you necessarily wish to hear.

Do you happen to have a website for the business? Often, scammers impersonate legitimate companies, so I want to ensure that you are referring to the actual company called Proficio Mortgage.

If not a website, then any other contact information?

This not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have an email address to a contact., It is : [email protected] Is this what you want?

Yes, but there is "privacy filter" that x's everything out. Can you please write the email as name(at) instead of name(@)

Substitute an "(at)" for the "@."

Also, do you have a telephone number to them?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

tyler XXXXXXX at

Thank you, Agnes.

This looks to be a scam.

The reason I say this is because while Proficio Mortgage does exist as a company, anyone emailing you from that company would have an email of "NAME(at)"

Whoever is emailing you is not emailing you from the same email domain name, meaning that they are likely pretending to be Proficio Mortgage, but they are not. To confirm this, call Proficio Mortgage at(NNN) NNN-NNNNto confirm and you may find that there is no such individual.

Otherwise, the real Proficio Mortgage Ventures have an A minus rating with the BBB and are a legitimate company.

IMPORTANT INFO: I hope this finds you well. Please use REPLY TO EXPERT to keep talking, or RATE my answer when we are finished. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces and then SUBMIT, because this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects negatively on me as an expert even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith. Do not worry, you may always ask follow ups free after rating.