Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Hi Tina Can you tell me the standrad time line of courts

Customer Question

Hi Tina

Can you tell me the standrad time line of courts apppinted a PC in my case? I have been to at least 6-8 sessions and feel like it is getting no where. My ex is still irrational and overly dramatic andcauses issues where there need not be. she causes more stress than need be and i wanted to know how i go about asking that the courts release the PC or how ong typicaly do i have to go? My ex thinks it is a therapy session to discuss her issues with me and why we did not work etc. TY
Expert:  Tina replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome, and thank you for requesting me.

Unfortunately, that is not a question I am able to answer with any certainty. I will opt out and perhaps another professional can assist.

Please do not respond to this message as it will send this question back to me.

Thanks and good luck.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!