Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

ra - hl

Customer Question

I found an old steam engine (no 6) in the wilderness, and would like to sell the location information to a buyer. Do I need to take some kind of information title or something-- to sell the information?
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I can wait.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Expert:  Dave Kennett replied 4 years ago.

Are you just wanting to sell the location data?

Do you have any ownership interest in the engine or is this just something you found?

Is this on public land?