Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

i received two letters in the mail; not return address can

Customer Question

i received two letters in the mail; not return address can i get a restraining order against a person i restrained in the past that i suspect is them
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma.
That is indeed possible but you need some evidence that this person is behind it.
The police can check for prints, and there needs to be a threat or sense of harassment for the police to act on it and pursue a restraining order.
Is that clear?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I received a pair of men's underwear in one envelope; the other had dates on an evelope when he would be out of town... nothing else..! no return address or threatening note or anything else; just past history... of 1 1/2 yrs ago thank you sir he may say someone else sent this??? what do I do/

That is disturbing and suggests a possible threat. I would report this to the police and alert them of who you suspect. They can investigate and pursue prints/dna examination and personal questioning. This can lead to restraining order and arrest. I would do this quickly so it doesn't escalate. Good luck. Tried to expedite this for you. Kindly rate the answer positively.