How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 5156
Experience:  37 plus years representing clients with their legal issues
Type Your Legal Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a Postal Service retiree (CSRS), but I can not find a

This answer was rated:

I am a Postal Service retiree (CSRS), but I can not find a job because of spine problems. Can I change my retirement and get disability?
Hello and thank you for your question. For over 34 years I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you. I am sorry but you cannot as once you have elected and begun receiving benefits, it is not reversable.
dylatess and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you