dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years representing clients with their legal issues

I am medically retired/disabled with chronic fatigue syndrome. abq

I am medically retired/disabled with chronic fatigue syndrome.
abq animal control said I'd have to appear in court sometime in another month for my dogs straying off my property, licenses expired for 2 months.
I sleep weeks at a time, and when I opened my mail, I found a past court date, and a bench warrant for my arrest for not appearing in court.
How do I find a lawyer to help me clear this up?
Hello and thank you for your question. For over 34 years I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you.

You have a valid excuse for your failure to appear. But likewise you do need an attonrey. And it is a criminal attorney who can help you. So please go to the site where you can find attorneys by specialty and location. And when you call, make sure they offer a free consultation. Note, a civil attorney cannot help you and if the attorney handles DUI's, go somewhere else.