Robert, Attorney
Experience:  I am a licensed Attorney.

does president obama practice ramadan

does president obama practice ramadan
Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer!

President Obama is a professed Christian and was baptized in the early 1990's at the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago. Ramadan is a Muslim tradition and not a Christian tradition (although fasting is a Christian tradition). Because of this, there is no reason to believe he observes Ramadan in the Muslim tradition.

I hope this has helped and I wish you all the best. Please let me know if you need me to further clarify my answer and I will do my best to so clarify.

Thank you,

While of course not required, a bonus is greatly appreciated if I have been particularly helpful. To request my assistance again in the future, please go to the following link and enter your question on my profile page: