LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
Experience:  Practicing attorney licensed for over 23 years.
58185682

WHAT IS COORDINATED CASE JCCP4674 bc434921

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer

JCCP means Judicial Council Coordinated Proceedings. Cases that involve a common issue of fact or law are sometimes filed in more than one California county based on where the parties live, do business, or the incidents occurred. These cases may be transferred to a single court, under certain procedures (CA Rules of Court, Title Three, Division IV) and with the agreement of all of the parties. These cases are referred to as Coordinated Proceedings.

JCCP 4674 is the case number XXXXX the coordinated case involving all of the cases. bc434921 is case number XXXXX one of the individual cases that is part of the coordinated case.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have found the information that I have provided to be helpful, please rate my answers with a positive rating (three or more stars) as this is the only way I receive credit for my work. If you have additional questions or need more information please ask.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-legaleagle1 or by beginning your question with “For LegalEagle1”

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i'm the plainteefd in case bc434921 how do i find out what the status of the case is. my attorney will not give me an answer and i don't know what to do

Your attorney "should" be the best source. He has an ethical obligation to keep you advised as to the status of your case. Unfortunately sometimes, lawyers have to be reminded of this obligation. Sending your lawyer a certified letter outlining your efforts to contact him and insisting they contact you sometimes can resolve the issue. Sometimes people will set a deadline of a week or two where if they do not get a response they will notify the State Bar.

It is unfortunate that this occurs sometimes.

If you are interested in viewing the court documents you can visit the courthouse and request the file. Also Some court records may be visible at this website.

https://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/onlineServices/civilIndex/

I am not certain, but I believe there is fee for using the website.

Please rate my answers with a positive rating (three or more stars) as this is the only way I receive credit for my work. If you have additional questions or need more information please ask.