Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.

A men came to my house he is nothing of mine. he came almost

Customer Question

A men came to my house he is nothing of mine. he came almost at 12midnight pull me
down three stept and then pushed me hurting my back have doctor evidence. I call 911
but first police did not file any report I Put a report on the police but they are draging
their feets and this men is laughfing and very fresh I am over 65 years old and retired
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 4 years ago.

Do I understand you to say that some stranger came into your home or apartment without being invited and then physically assaulted you? And he's now laughing at you and the police? You are clearly entitled to a restraining order as well as having him arrested and charged with criminal assault and battery. You also have the right to used physical, and in some states even deadly force to defend yourself from an invasion of your home. It is up to you which direction you wish to go at this point.

*** I have answered your question. Please click on a 3,4,or 5 rating so that I will be compensated. If you are not satisfied with this answer, please send me a Reply with what you feel is wrong with the answer and what additional information you are seeking.
Clicking on number 1 or 2 is not necessary. Simply click on Reply and ask for further information or explanation. BONUSES for quick and helpful responses are very appreciated. If you have additional questions, I would be happy to assist, but as a courtesy I respectfully an approval rating for the original question before you branch off into other new questions.
Also, this answer does not create an attorney client relationship and you are urged to consult a local attorney to verify the accuracy of this answer according to your state's laws and local customs and practice.