How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

how can you get someone a new trail when they need deserve one??
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Criminal or Civil? Can you explain what is going on?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
I asked you a question, we cannot represent you, but if you tell me what type of case it is and what has gone on I can tell you what can be done and what should be done. PLEASE use "REPLY TO EXPERT" in this thread.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

he is in prison for something that he didnt do and we need a lawyer to look at his case so he could get a new trail...

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry Ms. Bonnie, if you are looking for a lawyer to actually represent him, we are forbidden from doing that by the rules of this site and the only place we can suggest you look would be the local law school law clinic or the same site used by other attorneys,

We are just not set up to look at his evidence and case information through this service. I do apologize for any inconvenience if that is what you are seeking and you can go to to get a refund.