Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Customer Question

how can you get someone a new trail when they need deserve one??
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Criminal or Civil? Can you explain what is going on?
I asked you a question, we cannot represent you, but if you tell me what type of case it is and what has gone on I can tell you what can be done and what should be done. PLEASE use "REPLY TO EXPERT" in this thread.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

he is in prison for something that he didnt do and we need a lawyer to look at his case so he could get a new trail...

I am sorry Ms. Bonnie, if you are looking for a lawyer to actually represent him, we are forbidden from doing that by the rules of this site and the only place we can suggest you look would be the local law school law clinic or the same site used by other attorneys,

We are just not set up to look at his evidence and case information through this service. I do apologize for any inconvenience if that is what you are seeking and you can go to to get a refund.