Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
Experience:  Twenty one years experience as a lawyer in New York and New Jersey. Former Appellate Law Clerk.

How do I get licensed in Florida to be able to practice "Energy

Customer Question

How do I get licensed in Florida to be able to practice "Energy Healing" (A non touch/off hand healing method)?
I am a gifted healer. Just came down here from New York and I want to make sure not to cross the law with my practice.
Thank U.
Expert:  Thomas Swartz replied 4 years ago.

You do not need a license in Florida to conduct such a practice. Florida only regulates the practice of massage, which requires the actual touching of the body.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Thomas,

My question was not about whether or not I have to be licensed because I found numerous information on the matter and I understand that in the state of Florida we do need to get licensed.

My question was regarding a HOW to get licensed.

Thanks anyhow,

I was not able to find such licensing requirement. But if you have information otherwise, I'm sorry I was not able to help.