TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

what is the procedure to get a judge to sign order to appear

what is the procedure to get a judge to sign order to appear in bexas, texas?
what is the procedure to set the motion for hearing in bexar county, texas?

What are you needing to go to court for? Do you already have a case filed?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

motion to enforce

I need more information than that to help you.

Do you currently have a case filed in Bexar county?

Is this a motion to enforce an order from the currently filed case, or is this a motion to enforce an order on an older case?

What kind of case are we talking about?

Who are you trying to bring in front of the judge and where are they?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

its a motion to enforce for visitation. it is a case that was sign in may 26.2012. mother not allowing me to see child. and not following jugde orders.

Your Motion for Enforcement needs to be filed in the same court, and you will request an order of contempt from the Court to either fine the mother or command her to present the child for visitation at the time scheduled in the prior order or face jail time.

When filing the motion, you need to contact the court clerk and ask for a hearing date. Once you get the hearing date, you also need to file a "Notice of Hearing" with the court which states the date time and place of the hearing. Both the Motion and the Notice of hearing have to be served on the mother. You can do this by sending it Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested, or by personally delivering it to her. You can also hire a process server to deliver this to her if you want to go the extra mile and have a third party be able to testify that she was served.

Please let me know if you need more information or want to discuss this issue further.