TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

OK... so I am looking for this "Experts" button you mentioned...

OK... so I am looking for this "Experts" button you mentioned... and don't see it anywhere... even at the homepage.... can you be more specific? or try to go to the page yourself 'as a user' to see what I am seeing... I am sorry I am missing it... and will not be asking any more questions tonight... but for future reference... as I really don't want to have to restate the history each time... and I really like you and your answers thus far... so please forward more direction on how to direct my questions to you in the future... and thank you again for all your help...

Whatever you have done, this question came directly to me and I am able to answer directly. I'm pretty sure if you click on my expert profile, there will be a section that says "ask your question" under my picture.

When you do so, start the question with "This question is for ZDNLAW". This will send the question to me and will allow me to answer it for you. If for some reason another expert picks up the question, simply ask them to "opt out" so that I may address the question the next time I'm on line.

I'll be monitoring your questions to help you when you need help. I'm generally not online until the late afternoons and through the evenings, just so you know if you put a question in I won't be able to address it until that time.