TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
17219180

Thank you so much!!! I am sorry about the double question...

Thank you so much!!! I am sorry about the double question... and wanted to rate you excellent after the first one... but I also had those followup questions... and feel like a new thread each time... they will not have all my history... and dreaded repeating myself... DOES MY PREVIOUS Q&As show up for you guys??? or must I restate my case each time I ask a question?

THANKS AGAIN YOU HAVE BEEN GREAT!!!

There's a way you can do it so that you can work with a single attorney and you don't have to keep repeating your questions. That is by submitting the question to a specific attorney.

If you want to find me, ZDNLaw, then all you have to do is click on "Experts" find my name and send the question to me. I noticed you had been working with a previous attorney. You can find that attorney if you want to continue working with them and submit each question to the attorney by clicking on thier name and sending the question directly to them. that would be the best way to prevent the need for having to explain the background of your situation with every question.

I hope to work with you more in the future.

-ZDN