TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs
17219180

Austin Travis County Texas C-1-CV-11-003947 C-1-CV-11-010125 I had no notice of hear

Austin Travis County Texas
C-1-CV-11-003947
C-1-CV-11-010125

I had no notice of hearing 7-25-12.. Order signed 7-31-12 from it.
Then notice of take nothing judgements. Following a hearing 7-5-12 on a no evidence motion.
I responded to the motion and attached some key pieces of evidence and testified as to their negligence. Their attorney at the hearing said they did not receive my answers to interogatorries. I forwarded the certified mail recipts for the interrogatorries to the clerk. You should be able to see the cause # XXXXX and click on the document.

Can you fix this, including file paper?
Thank you
I am sorry, we cannot draft documents for anyone from this site nor file them as the rules of the site and the state bar forbid us from engaging in any form of representation, which this would be considered.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I gave you the facts behind a take nothing judgement. With these facts, how do I fight it?

I am sorry, I will have to opt out and see if there are some other experts who would be available to assist you.

If there is a take nothing judgment that was granted against you improperly, then you need to file Motion for New Trial, stating the reasons that the judgment was improperly granted. You need to do this within 30 days of the take nothing judgment.

If the Court does not grant your motion for new trial, then you need to file an appeal to have the take nothing judgment overturned.

Please let me know if you need further information.

-ZDN
TexLaw, Attorney
Experience: Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs