TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

hi! good evening, my husband told me this past few minutes.

hi! good evening, my husband told me this past few minutes. he say im going to pay the lawyer i need you to call me lets fix this problem or else my lawyer will go to you wiil get all i spent to you since we get married.sir maam ? that is possible?that is true? i dont know what to do because i dont have yet jobs even drivers licence because my husband doesnt want me to have anyone except conditional green card.
Thank you for your question. What your husband is threatening you with is not true. He is not entitled to recoup any money from you that was spent on your general health and welfare from the point you were married. If you had debts prior to the marriage that he paid off after you were married, he may have a claim against you for this amount. However, you will have a claim against him in divorce proceedings for alimony/spousal support.

Also, this will not cause your green card to get revoked. However, you will have to get a job if he divorces you, and you will need to apply for a waiver with US immigration in order to continue with the green card status.

Please let me know if you need further information.

You may be asked to rate my answer. Please understand that my goal here is to provide you with the best service possible and to answer your question thoroughly. If you give me a negative rating, then the website will not pay me for the work done on your question and will retain all the money you have paid. If you are not satisfied with my answer, please let me know so that I have the opportunity to make sure you get a correct answer and that I have a chance to earn a living. I will work hard to make sure you are satisfied with this service so you feel justified in rating my answer positively.