David L
David L, Attorney
Experience:  Corporate, Real Estate, Estate Planning, Probate and General Litigation attorney 14+ years

What is statutory legal minimum for filing an LLC?

Customer Question

Expert:  David L replied 4 years ago.
Hello. Have you reviewed Form 205? Form 205 Once you complete and file Form 205 with the $300 filing fee, you have then done the minimum required under state law to form the LLC. Once completed, you can discuss tax-related issues with your CPA as well as applying for a FEIN for IRS tax purposes.

Please let me know if this fully answers your question or if I may help you further.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This is the identical info on the Tx Sec. Of State's website. I was expecting something more and did not intend to sign up for a monthly service. Since I have not received any legal advice, I do not feel that I should pay for anything.
Expert:  David L replied 4 years ago.
That's fine. I answered the question you asked, which was: "What is statutory legal minimum for filing an LLC" If I can help you further, please feel free to ask additional questions. Otherwise, I will ask customer service to close this question.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your help. Sorry for the confusion on my part about the marketing program for legal services.

Expert:  David L replied 4 years ago.
No problem. You're welcome. Can I help you further, or shall I close this question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Would you please ask customer service to remove my email and credit card number from their files.

Thanks again. You can close the question now.