Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Customer Question

if i don't have medical insurance and may have to get an operation before my 12 month waiting period for preexisting conditions , what is the best way to get some insurance,?
Do you know of any group policies with no waiting period that I could join?
Expert:  Ely replied 4 years ago.
Hello, my name is Ely. I am here to help you. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a reply. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice; and (2) my function is to give you honest information and not to tell you what you necessarily wish to hear.

I am very sorry for your situation. Do you know of the Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan, which is a federally-administered, state-run program?

This not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I do. I responded to your web site from a hippa site, I do not qualify for that program and am willing to pay for the name of a group plan which I could join which under new jersey law would not have a waiting period for pre-existing conditions
Expert:  Ely replied 4 years ago.

I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.

Your JA Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS unless you actively disable these features.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.

My apologies for any inconvenience and Good Luck.