MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

I have received letters from American Property Locators, Inc.

I have received letters from American Property Locators, Inc. and a few other companies that say we are owed money due to a federal case. Supposedly this money is being held in the U.S. Treasury. This recovery firm says they will recover this money for a fee of 20%. I want to know if there is a way for me to find out if money is owed to us. Also, how I can recover the money.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Are they asking for the 20% upfront?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This fee is due after the funds have been recovered.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX contact the US Treasury Directly at(NNN) NNN-NNNNto speak with the recovery department. Also, for your reference, see

Please let me know if you need additional guidance.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
So I just call the recovery department and then I mention to them the Levitt bankruptcy?
Yes, you may be transferred, and they may ask for identifying information such as your social security number however.