Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have a28 yr old son with Down syndrome who is on a medicaid

Customer Question

I have a28 yr old son with Down syndrome who is on a medicaid waiver list. #1799. He is in nneed of a day program which Ii cannnot afford to self pay. I am 57 yr old single parent whi is also on disability due to a stroke in 2008 after 31 yrs working as a registered nnurse. I want to appeal his denial to be put on the critical waitng list. Any suggestions? Need to appeal by Aug 8.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I'm still waiting for an answer
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.