How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MichiganLegalInfo Your Own Question
MichiganLegalInfo, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 417
Experience:  Admitted in MI
Type Your Legal Question Here...
MichiganLegalInfo is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what i am asking what the ins law do to people that abuse an

This answer was rated:

what i am asking what the ins law do to people that abuse an elderly the peson is imgrant
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be happy to answer your questions today.

Would you like to know what consequences an immigrant will go through if he or she breaks the law, or is there something else that you'd like to know more about in greater detail?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
this person is illegal but she cause trouble to people they legal and its not a small problem its a big problem i want you to help me so this person get deported
Melaia, I'm having a little trouble understanding your request, so I'm going to release your question, and let other experts chime in. Good luck.

Hi, I will try to help you today. Do I understand that a person who is in the US without authorization (illegal) is abusing an elderly immigrant?

You stated above that you made a report to the INS. Did yo make a report through the ICE tip line? Heres a link:

You can also contact ICE on the phone to report someone who is in the US without authorization. (866-347-2423)

If the elderly person is being abused, then a police report from the local police should be filed. Then the local police will investigate the problem and there co be criminal charges filed against the abuser.

Is this the type of problem you are asking about today?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i understand abuse is different but she mental abuse her and cylogucal abuse and she cause a trouble by telling people lies that cause the family to against each other and she separate family and family fall apart cause all the lies she spread around kim i want you to do something that help i dont want that someone lost a life cause of this suitation so many hard break in this problem the ice had their names already they cannot do something

I am sorry but I can not personally do anything because the attorneys here on this website do not represent the customers who ask questions. We only provide information so that a person understands the law.

I understand that you are looking for someone to help you out but I can not do that. The only suggestion I have is to contact the police if someone is being abused. The abused person could possibly get an order of protection from the abuser. You may hire a private attorney to help with these sorts or things or contact local legal aid.

Again, I apologize that I am not able to personally assist you. This is an online forum for legal information and I am not allowed to personally represent customers off of the website.

Good luck to you in the future.

MichiganLegalInfo, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 417
Experience: Admitted in MI
MichiganLegalInfo and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
kim i have a daughter that married a usa citizen and they devorce just two days ago ,devorce paper is already serve to my daughter and she still under going to a ins court to remove the condition of her paper ....and this the second devorce and my daughter have a heart condition....her husband is very controling and possesive

Thank you for your question. However, this is a question that is not related to the original question you asked. If you would like to start a new thread and out FOR KIMBERLY at the beginning, I will be happy to answer it for you.

Thank you,


JustAnswer in the News:

Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
Web sites like
...leave nothing to chance.
Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
I will tell you that...the things you have to go through to be an Expert are quite rigorous.

What Customers are Saying:

  • Mr. Kaplun clearly had an exceptional understanding of the issue and was able to explain it concisely. I would recommend JustAnswer to anyone. Great service that lives up to its promises! Gary B. Edmond, OK
< Previous | Next >
  • Mr. Kaplun clearly had an exceptional understanding of the issue and was able to explain it concisely. I would recommend JustAnswer to anyone. Great service that lives up to its promises! Gary B. Edmond, OK
  • My Expert was fast and seemed to have the answer to my taser question at the tips of her fingers. Communication was excellent. I left feeling confident in her answer. Eric Redwood City, CA
  • I am very pleased with JustAnswer as a place to go for divorce or criminal law knowledge and insight. Michael Wichita, KS
  • PaulMJD helped me with questions I had regarding an urgent legal matter. His answers were excellent. Three H. Houston, TX
  • Anne was extremely helpful. Her information put me in the right direction for action that kept me legal, possible saving me a ton of money in the future. Thank you again, Anne!! Elaine Atlanta, GA
  • It worked great. I had the facts and I presented them to my ex-landlord and she folded and returned my deposit. The 50 bucks I spent with you solved my problem. Tony Apopka, FL
  • Not only did he answer my Michigan divorce question but was also able to help me out with it, too. I have since won my legal case on this matter and thank you so much for it. Lee Michigan

Meet The Experts:

  • Tina



    Satisfied Customers:

    JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
< Last | Next >
  • Tina's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
  • Ely's Avatar


    Counselor at Law

    Satisfied Customers:

    Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
  • JPEsq's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Experience as general attorney, in house counsel, SSDI, Family Law attorney, and law professor
  • Law Educator, Esq.'s Avatar

    Law Educator, Esq.


    Satisfied Customers:

    JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
  • FiveStarLaw's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    25 years of experience helping people like you.
  • Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.'s Avatar

    Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.


    Satisfied Customers:

    7+ years of experience handling various legal matters.
  • Dimitry K., Esq.'s Avatar

    Dimitry K., Esq.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.