Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  20 years of experience practicing law.

my son was accused of doing something to one of my daycare

Customer Question

my son was accused of doing something to one of my daycare children, the states sensitive crime unit investigated and workforces child protective services. they found that my son had done no wrong doing the girl was coach my mom to lie. since then workforce has harrassed me since june 2010. stating on the back of my certification of approval form that my son is not to be left alone with any children as if he is a pedophile, they have stole forms out of my file to shut my inhome chilcare business down, did not pay me for services i had already provided until i called the ceo and has written me up for no reason at all coming to find out it wasn't even my manager it was someone else in the agency but when sent two emails to them asking why her signature is on it never got a reply back.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hi

It sounds as if you would have a basis for a lawsuit. If you have a union, they should be providing you with a legal counsel. That is part of what you pay union dues for.

I suggest you speak to them about assisting you with finding the local attorney to file this lawsuit

Please note that if you need more information, you can use the Reply to Expert to Continue the Conversation. Otherwise, I would appreciate positive ratings so that I get credit for my time and information. This will NOT close your question. It will remain active for future follow ups.

If you cannot see where to Rate me, please let me know so I can report it to the administrators of the site.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
,they ae not helping me, the union, no attorneys in this area will touch this case, can i get an attorney from the chicago area? the union says they will speak in an attorney but thats all the help i can get. this has been going on since august 2010. i just keep hitting road blocks i no i have a suit but where do i go to get an attorney. they don't even have anyone at the WI bar associaton, i've called there,kenosha madison janesville and milwaukee,WI.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hi

You will need an attorney who is licensed in the state where you are going to file. So it is possible to find a Chicago attorney who is licensed in WI. And if your union is going to talk to an attorney, you should be there and if that attorney will not assist you, I suggest you ask them for a recommendation.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you recommend to me any chicago attorneys licensed in wisconsin or tell me how to find out please?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hi

I suggest you can use the Wisconsin Bar Association for a legal referral service. Here is that link for that infomation. Contact them and explain you situation and that you need an out of state attorney licensed to practice in Wisconsin.

Thank you.