Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Customer Question

My wife is a German Citizen with a German passport. Our daughter was born here and is an American citizen with an American passport. They will be travelling to Germany on Aug 11th. I will join them in Germany on the 22nd. Are there any special documents that they will need when travelling internationally? Someone told me that I have to sign some kind of form saying that my wife can leave the country with my daughter. Please advise.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please cancel.