Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

na - jac

Customer Question

I do not know what type of law I need . Federal ADA right to access (504 11.70000) comunications disablilty law, and I have 8 months of falsification of medical information, Breach of Hippa, and state of Misouri MO rights to privacy laws. I have had a very dificult 8 months and have documentation to support my questions, I am 58 years old and have no legal or court experience... MO problems include: bank fraud (under investigation by my bank... 79 atm non pin debits of unauthorized charges, and have an assault and theft report from police. My main interest is with Heartland regional hospital. denied treatment and was red flagged. In nov 06 I became disabled: deaf, mobility disability.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I think I need assistance writing my questions ...can you assit? Annie Doel
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Alexia Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Hi Annie, thanks for your post. I have been practicing law for 17+ years.

I see you have been waiting quite a while for a response here, and I am very sorry about that. I think it may be because you didn't specific an exact question, but just left a broad general question that we likely can not answer - Because we answer questions here with legal information, it is not always possible to answer an open ended questions that is not specific - since we do not represent and do not know the file, evidence, etc. I see that your question may have been posed as "need help dicerning what is important or most effective way to litigate" - unfortunately, again, I don't think I can guess at what is most important to you and the most effective way to litigate (other then obeying your local court rules, whereever you file your various documents). Would you be able to revamp your thoughts on one of your matters that you have a specific question on, and pose the very specific question on that concern? That may be a way I can be of assistance.

Please let me know if you have a specific legal question I can answer for you. Thanks!

Alexia Esq.