Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

ra - jac

Customer Question

Need help filing ADA section 504 access to comunication... I am severe/profoundly deaf, and have written 2 request at mills peninsula hoapital san mateo ca.. I asked for assisted listening/notetaker for meetingwith my doctor. He refused to meetwith the interpreter, we then went to attend a therapy group and was told "I was not allowd to join thesession. The reason the faciliter gave us was group B "was a verbal group and not appropriatefor me".. this is one onemany infractions.. need help with ca law and ADA
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how does this work???? No REAL attorney has responded to any thing and allot of the stuff I need information on is time sensitive... 180 days to file...

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.