MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

Customer Question

hello, my case is pretty complex. I have a situation that involves spyware being done to me from my exboyfriend. i caught him but it wont trace back to him. the lies he told my family so he could get me away and have me all to himself caused me to lose my child this past year and completely destroying my life. He told everyone i smoke crack and that he was gwtting me help, at the time i didnt know this. the whole town thinks this of me when i dont do drugs and never with him and never saw me do it. My point is that they kept my child with no proof and believed him. he destroyed me. the spyware had me followed and recorded and he could read all messages and everywher i went. He is stalking me bad and i am afraid. do i have a case?
Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Do you mean do you have a case against your ex-boyfriend?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
not yet. im gathering enough information as i can first
Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
thank you Beth, when you asked "do I have a case? against whom were you referring?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
my ex boyfriend who is doing this to me. he has completely destroyed my life
Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
Thank you Beth, I just want to be clear, what question can I answer for you? Is it do you have a case against your ex?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hello, i lost contact with you last night. are you available? how was your day?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what can i sue him for? destroying my name? keeping my child from me? spyware? recording me? following me?
Expert:  MShore replied 4 years ago.
Hello Beth, you could sue him for defamation of character and invasion of privacy, as well as stalking. Please let me know when you return and we can discuss further, and please post any follow up questions if I am not online when you return.