Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

I am seeking a medical malpractice attorney that handles pain

Customer Question

I am seeking a medical malpractice attorney that handles pain and suffering. I have concacted foir attorney's to date and they all say that if I had died I would have a much better easier case. I almost died and I suffered for 9 weeks before, 14 specialist MD' did not provide properl dionosis. Just because Because I did not die does thatn mean I do not have a case?
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 4 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer

My name is Andrea and I would be glad to help

I am so very sorry to hear about your ordeal and the suffering you went throu, and how cold and callous the lawyers were that you spoke to. Believe me, not all lawyers are like that. If they were not able to handle the case or they didn't know how to handle the case, that was no reason to act like animals towards you,

The type of lawyer you need to handle your case is a personal injury lawyer, and one who is especially experienced in medical malpractice. All personal injury and medical malpractice cases involve pain and suffering and that is what you should be compensated for.

Contact the California Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service and tell them what your problem is,

California Bar Association -

Ask for the names of several lawyers with specific experience in medical malpractice. Speak to all of them, ask a lot of questions, then select the one with whom you feel the most comfortable. These cases are always taken on a contingency fee so that you will have no out of pocket legal fees or costs, and the lawyer will be paid from any judgment, settlement, or verdict.

I wish you the very, very best, and thank you for allowing me to help you,

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you as "Excellent",

Bonus is always appreciated,

If you rate me at anything less than 3 stars, it will appear as a negative rating against my name,

If you need clarification, please let me know by pressing the "Reply" button,

Thank you for allowing me to be of service,