NateLawAnswers
NateLawAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Over 8 years of legal practice.
11217539

how do i file a complaint for insurance fraud?

Customer Question

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes I am. thank you.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  NateLawAnswers replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Be sure to go ahead and bookmark www.nateanswers.com for future questions.

The Department of Insurance has their own very particular complaint process, but you mentioned you wrote a letter which might mean you didn't go through the complaint process. Is that correct?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes. that is correct.
Okay. In that case, you need to go through the formal process to get any action on your behalf.

Instructions as well as a link to the complaint form can be found here

http://www.insurance.ca.gov/contact-us/0200-file-complaint/

Please click 'Reply To Expert' unless you consider this dialog complete and you are 100% satisfied with my service (not the website or the situation). If you are ready to rate my service, selecting anything less than 3 out of 5 will negatively affect my rating.

Thanks.