JPEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Experience as general attorney, in house counsel, SSDI, Family Law attorney, and law professor
14397910

Hi,I have joined a IT training company in the month of

Hi, I have joined a IT training company in the month of April 2012 which is located in INDIANA, they have asked me to pay $1200 for online training (4 to 6 weeks),,, when i paid the full amount. They started ignoring to my questions and They stopped online training completely because i said the trainer is not good. Can i sue that company (Slake Software)? I stay in California and was attending online classes. 
Can i sue them? How much does it cost me?  What kind of lawyer i need to look for this case?

I have all email's from Slake Soft. Please let me know. Thank you

Expert:  JPEsq replied 4 years ago.

If they agreed to provide services, and then failed to provide those services, you could and should sue them for breach of contract.

In Indiana, you can sue them for up to $6,000 in small claims court. You would probably want to look for a contract attorney or maybe a general civil attorney (you may also be able to add fraud to the counts).

I cannot tell you what another attorney will charge you. You can sue in small claims court in California as well though, since they have done business with you in California. You won't need an attorney for this, as small claims is set up for lay persons to navigate.