NateLawAnswers, Attorney
Experience:  Over 8 years of legal practice.

Who investigates board memebers of a neighborhood Civic As

Who investigates board memebers of a neighborhood Civic Asswociation
Thank you for your question. Be sure to go ahead and bookmark for future questions.

Private organizations like this are self regulating. Unless you believe there to be something criminal going on, like stealing funds from the association, law enforcement will not get involved. The bylaws control the operations, but if the bylaws are not being followed, then any member can sue to get a court order that they be followed.

It sounds to me like the association is just being run poorly and the board needs to be replaced. If you cannot through your position officially get things done or the incompetent people removed under the bylaws, the only thing left to do is file a lawsuit.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you.

Thank you!