Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
Experience:  I have 15 years experience in the legal field, currently specializing in criminal and family law
18539850

received colorado dui may 16 2012 took a blood test.wondering

received colorado dui may 16 2012 took a blood test.wondering when or how to obtain results.have court aug.1.

There are a number of ways to obtain the results. The easiest is if you have an attorney, whether a public defender or private attorney. Either way, your attorney will be obtaining all of the reports from the prosecutor and can then turn over any documents you desire.

.

If you do not have an attorney, you can get the documents yourself. You may do this by contacting either the DMV or the office of the prosecuting attorney. Either way, you would let them know that you do not have an attorney and you want a copy of all police reports from your arrest.

.

Please let me know if anything requires clarification.

.

I hope you found my answer helpful. If so, please click on a positive rating for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Even if you are a subscription member, you will need to provide a positive rating. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated! Thank you and good luck!

.

Also, several customers have asked how they may direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to assist you in your legal matter, just put "FOR JOSEPH" in the subject line and I will gladly pick up the question as soon as I am on-line.