Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

hi i was on a website called plenty of fish and am being scammed

Customer Question

hi i was on a website called plenty of fish and am being scammed by some of the people there in a civil suit can i retrieve my old info there
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 years ago.
What do you mean by retrieve your old info?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hi i was on a dating site called plenty of fish now i am being scammed can i get back my old webpage profile there so i can prove some things i need to
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 years ago.
You can subpoena a copy of it so long as they still have a copy. Your lawyer will have to issue the subpoena through the court system.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask but please do so my clicking on the Reply to Expert tab.

We work for Positive Ratings, please click on one of the top three ratings or one of the Smile Faces, as this would be appreciated. We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional, and not necessarily whether you like the information that you are receiving. Please bear in mind I can’t control what the law is and whether it helps you, I can only tell you what it says, and I assume you want truthful information.

PLEASE DO NOT use the rating system to ask for more information or in an attempt to tell the website that you didn’t like the substance of the answer as it gives a NEGATIVE rating to me personally if your rating is one of the lower two.

I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Be very careful about looking at other internet sites that just post generic information without any inquiry into your facts because often those answers are dated, wrong, or wrong as applied to your facts. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 years ago.
The feedback you left is a negative rating despite the fact that I answered your question both directly and correctly. Since the answer was direct and correct I am a little puzzled as to why it was rated negatively. Is there something additional I can provide?