Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am a real estate investor and am in current negotiations

Customer Question

I am a real estate investor and am in current negotiations for a loanto purchase a large cash flow MHP in N Carolina. I need advice and someone to handle the closing or represent my side of the transaction. The lender is in Great Britain and I am concerned about bringing funds in from out of the country and the regulations that are being imposed on businesses. Would like to find a local attorney who knows real estate and dealing with foreign investors.
I am in Greenville, SC
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 2 years ago.

Thank you so much for this opportunity to try and be of service to you today.

Wisdom...compassion..empathy. These are more than words for me. They are my promise to you.

I am a licensed attorney and will do my best to provide you an honest and accurate answer to your important legal question.

QUESTION: "Would like to find a local attorney who knows real estate and dealing with foreign investors."

ANSWER: First of all, please allow me to take a moment to commend you for being prudent by conferring with legal counsel. I would also like to wish you every success with your business ventures. Here is how this works. To provide information and try to be helpful to customers, I am required to comply with site rules. That means we legal experts are not allowed to make direct referrals to named attorneys. However, I will be happy to tell you where I would turn were I in your shoes, and I say so as an experienced lawyer. I am referring to a resource relied upon by attorneys for many years. It contains not only contact information but also rankings provided by peers. One of the nicest features is the ability to use the menus to narrow search results very tightly to focus in on your jurisdiction and precise needs in terms of legal specialization. Here you go: Martindale-Hubbell®.

I truly hope all works out for you.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either "Bad Service" or "Poor Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY button (not RELIST) with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. In rating my work, please realize that I am merely the messenger, meaning I do not write the laws and can only report them to you. Placing a BONUS is a nice way of expressing appreciation and will be most gratefully appreciated to allow me to continue helping customers!

Join thousands of satisfied customers by adding me to your bookmarks/favorites: . Just type your future question in the text box to direct it to my personal attention.