JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney
Experience:  Explains legal matters based on 14+ years experience.
14211116

RA crb

Customer Question

Myself and serval coworker want to sue ,the company were can we find a lawyer?
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 4 years ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question!

I am sorry to learn of your circumstances. Please clarify: what county are you located in?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Cook
No problem. Go to this link and get a referral, online, to an employment attorney in Cook County: http://www.chicagobar.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Employment_Lawyers

What are your options now?

If you wish to continue this conversation, click on the Continue Conversation link.
If you are satisfied that I have answered your question, then please rate the answer with a four or a five so that I receive credit for assisting you. Positive ratings are the only way I receive credit for assisting you today.

IF you feel the need to click either
"Helped a little" or "I expected more," then do not rate me (not yet, anyway!). Instead, reply to me using the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button. Specify what additional information you need and I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thanks,
~~ J.B.
I see you rated my answer one of the lower ratings, I would like to help you so if you need anything clarified or need more information please reply as I would be glad to further assist.

I don't want you to leave until you are fully satisfied and you can rate me as such!

Thanks,
~~ J.B.
Hi there. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going.

Did I answer all of your questions or do you seek additional information?

Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide to give you excellent service!"

Otherwise, please be sure to provide a rating for the information I provided so that I receive credit for assisting you.

IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE A RATING, or if your rating is negative, then I will not be compensated.

If you experience any problems in providing a positive rating, please reply and let me know.

Thank you!

~~ JB