Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Customer Question

can i be compensaded any for clifford doton stigall death.i had mentel breakdown .we were raing lisa marie stigall, she was on all our income taxs from 1975 to his death 12-3-1981.we were married 4-26-71my name is XXXXX XXXXX stigall phone no 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX in mt. please call me i can't type what i mean
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i am still waiting for a answer,could you call me it would be easier to talk in person .i am not good trying to talk by typing.I married clifford when i was 15 so not much schooling my number 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
he went down on the st. patrick out of kodiak alaska and his family got money but i knew nothing of this.please.i should of got something check into this.when they went to court they should of pulled up our income tax and seen we were raising a child.his mom gor a million dollors check the files
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
please let me know something .i feel i have been repped off no answer and it cost me 28.00 dollors call 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX=