BizAttorney
BizAttorney, Attorney
Experience:  Over 12 years of business and legal experience.
13790199

I need help writing a default letter to my creditors. I recentily

Customer Question

I need help writing a default letter to my creditors. I recentily became disabled and i am reciving soical security disability. I spoke to the New Mezico attorney General and he told me that the predatory loan lenders can not garnish any of my disability income he suggested that I write a letter stating that I am unable to pay due to hardship and medical complications. i owe appproximatiley $6,500. total.
Expert:  BizAttorney replied 4 years ago.

BizAttorney :

Good evening! I can help you out with your legal question tonight. Yes, you are what is known as "judgment proof" meaning that even if a creditor obtained a judgment against you for $6,500, because your income is protected, they would not be able to collect.

BizAttorney :

Here is a link to a sample judgment proof letter for you

BizAttorney :

You can customize it to your situation, but it is essentially what you want to say.

BizAttorney :

Were you able to access the pdf?