Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

im being blackmailed by someone from another country. they

im being blackmailed by someone from another country. they have a video of me and is threatning to send it to my friends on facebook and put it on the internet
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma. What country? What outcome are you seeking?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
they are from the philippines, i talk to the fbi and i send the information about her
Will the FBI coordinate with local authorities abroad?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i dont know
You want to press for that to happen. Practically consider changing username and passwords do this person is unable to contact you or your friends. Consider reporting person to Facebook customer service that may block that user. Another option is having a lawyer locally send a warning letter and secure a court order to enjoin such conduct.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what if i cant afford a lawyer
You may use a volunteer or pro bono lawyer. But the authorities and Facebook customer support are more practical options and free! Good luck.