Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law
20355756

I was denied on my petition for writ of Certiorari by the U.S.

I was denied on my petition for writ of Certiorari by the U.S. Supreme Court, what is left for me to do?

Hello there

-

WHatever your legal issue was -- it was rejected by the US Supreme Court and that is the end of the line for that issue. Whatever the last lower court decided on the matter will stand. The only thing you can do is go back to the drawing board and try to find a different legal issue in your case that you may be able to appeal to the higher courts and then get to the supreme court again on another legal issue. I wish I had better news for you but that's all there is.

-

MARY

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The court of appeal of the fifth circuit dismissed my appeal without any explanation. The District Judge affirmed the magistrate Judge's Orders.

Hello

-

THen it appears that the magistrate Judge's orders which have been affirmed by the District Judge are the orders that stand. You have been to all of the courts that you can with the issue. I am sorry.

-

MARY