Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Hi there: I asked this yesterday but never got an answer. I

Customer Question

Hi there:
I asked this yesterday but never got an answer.
I have a case where I am acting as Pro Se that was removed to federal court. It has now been consolidated with a similar federal case I already had there. The judge said we could "re-file any pending motions from the now procedurally closed case" and we have two weeks to do so. I have approximately 5 pending motions, all related to a remand I wrote. When I wrote them I was new to this legal world, and the motions were rather rambling and off point at times. I would prefer to now consolidate them into one shorter and more legally acceptable motion. However to alter them might be against the rules. Can I motion the court for leave to file a condensed or altered version of the motions, or is this against federal rules of procedure? If there is a provision to do so, can you please point me to the particular rule so that I may cite it in the motion?

Thank You Very Much
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I posted this three days ago and never got an answer

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on a professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!