Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

Is it legal to import and sell all natural sex enhancement

Is it legal to import and sell totally natural sex enhancement products in New Mexico. No drug ingredients, just herbal.
Hi

The federal drug administration will need to approve the pills. You don't want to import something that the FDA will not allow you to sell and each type of pill is different. So, I suggest you will want to contact the FDA and obtain their approval on the type of pill you want to import and then sell in the US.

The FDA is working on a large crack down on these type of supposedly "herbal" sex enhancers as they have had situations and complaints were folks have suffered and almost died after consumption.

The FDA, of course, needs to approve all types of pills for consumption.

Here is the contact for the FDA -

Food and Drug Administration
10903 New Hampshire Ave
Silver Spring, MD NNN-NN-NNNNbr/>

or by telephone:

1-888-INFO-FDA (1-888-463-6332)-main FDA Phone Number (for general
inquiries)

If you get their approval then you're good to go

Please note that if you need more information, you can use the Reply to Expert. Otherwise, I would appreciate positive ratings. This will NOT close your question. It will remain active for future follow ups.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your answer. Does the FDA have anywhere in their website information on ingredients they would certainly not allow to import?

Hi

No. Not that I can tell. But here is the link for the website

Thank you.