Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Should I have the documents notarized?

Should I have the documents notarized?
Hello again,

What are the documents you will be attaching to the appeal and for what purpose are they being attached?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
some are proof of my condition at the time, emergancy room visit, doctors statement about the prescribed drugs I was on and the effects, etc. Also explanation of "Abuse of proscess"
I see.

For the documents that amount to an affidavit of the facts, one would normally seek to have those notarized.

Copies of medical records or business records would not normally be notarized.

You may reply back to me using the Continue the Conversation link if you have additional questions; and if you do, I ask that you please keep in mind that I do not know what you may already know or with what you need help, unless you tell me.

Please recognize that the rating system only gives me credit for working with you when you click one of the 3 stars/faces on the right (positive rating). Also, kindly rate me based solely on my assistance to you in understanding the law, and not based on whether my answer is what you were hoping to hear. I have no control over the how the law impacts your particular situation, and I trust that you can understand how it would be unfair for me to be punished by a (negative rating) ----the first 2 stars/faces----for having been honest with you about the law.

All the best to you in 2012!