Welcome. My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from the information or assistance that I provide.
It is my goal to provide to youexcellent service. Before accepting anymoney from you, I want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with my answer. So, here are some tips for getting the mostfor your money:1. Please know that since we are not communicating face to face or over the telephone, there may be a communication gap between us. I will notnecessarily know what you may be thinking unless you take time to spell it outfor me. Thus, if you need more clarification or follow up information after I provide an answer, please feel free to write back as many times as needed as there is no extra charge.
2. Please do not click "ACCEPT" until you are100% satisfied. At some point you may beasked to rate my service. If you are not able to give me 5 out of 5 stars, please continue to let me know what your additional expectations may be so that I can try to earn the highest rating possible by meeting your needs.
3. If, at some point,I am not able to meet your expectations or you feel that I am not quite theright expert for your specific question, just ask me to opt out of the questionand I will be happy to release it to another expert so that he/she may take ashot at it.
4. Sometimes the law does not give you the outcome that you mayhave anticipated. Please understand thatthis is not the attorney's fault. We areassuming that you are paying for an honest and professional opinion.
5. Please know that there may be a delay between your follow up question and myanswers because I may be helping other customers. Rest assured, I will get back to you. In themeantime, you can learn more about me by clicking on my name at the bottom lefthand corner of the screen.6. Thisinformation is provided so you may better discuss legal issues with yourattorney. Consult a local attorney forlegal advice before acting. You may be able to find an attorney in your area tofurther assist you at http://www.attorneysaccess.com/or http://www.martindale.com/.
7. If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would begreatly appreciated! Also, please know that you can always request me for afuture question by starting your new question with "This question is forMaverick".
In SC products liability actions must be brought within three years after the plaintiff suffers the injury. So if you had the 2nd bad implant put in in 2001 and it went bad with in three months, the law will likely deem your three year time period to run from the time you first discovered that the 2nd implant was faulty.
I am assuming that you are not complaining about the doctor's service and just about the defective implant. Let me know if this answers your question. If not just write back. Thanks.
DISCLAIMER: Answers from Experts on JustAnswer are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney. JustAnswer is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Expert above is not your attorney, and the response above is not legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains.
The responses above are from individual Experts, not JustAnswer. The site and services are provided “as is”. To view the verified credential of an Expert, click on the “Verified” symbol in the Expert’s profile. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service (last updated February 8, 2012).